Sunday, February 15, 2015

sno-oooooooo

I'm getting tired of the snow. I know it's colder elsewhere in Canada, but here in Montreal it's been cold bloody long enough.
Can't anyone else hear how nooooooo resounds in the word snow?
Sure, the steep angle of the sunlight at this time of year is so golden along the carved cornices, the sky so blue, the snow so squeaky cold.
I wanted to write something here and balked just seeing the photo of snow on tree branches Rapunzel posted in November when winter seemed do-able.
I started looking through my photos for somewhere lush and green, but instead chose this cat taking sun in an old cabinet in Tunisia.

Later in the day the cabinet was used to sell tube socks, batteries, packets of wafer cookies.


 March, 2006. No snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment